Your browser is out of date.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 7/8/9, which is not supported by our site. For the best experience, please use one of the latest browsers.

How to transfer your electricity service

If you are moving to a deregulated area served by American Light & Power, transferring your current electricity service with us is a simple as a phone call. Call us at (855) 485-4258 during normal business.

You can also send your request online through My Account. Once connected, click on Customer Care and create a ticket to submit your request. One of our friendly customer service agents will reach out to you to finalize the process.

My Account

Have a question? Our experts have the answer! Use the form below to get the help you need.

Please complete this form with details of your inquiry and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can call us at (855) 485-4258.

* Denotes a Required Field

a Residential customer
or a Business customer