American Light & Power provides you several convenient ways to make your payments:
- Enroll in autopay, it's a free service that lets you automatically pay your electricity bill each month using a debit/credit card or an electronic check (ACH) from your bank account.
- Online payment: Log into your My Account for easy access to your account balance and online bill payment. Once there, you can pay using a debit/credit card or an electronic check (ACH) from your bank account
- Payment by check: Mail your check to American Light & Power at P.O. Box 660846, Dallas, TX 75266-0846. Please include your American Light & Power invoice stub or write your account number and invoice number on your check payment, to ensure payment is allocated correctly.
- Pay by phone with your credit card: by calling us at (855) 485-4258 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST).
- Pay in person: Preferred walk-in locations are a convenient way to pay in cash. When paying at an approved walk-in location, your payment will post to your account within 1 hour. For faster processing, please have your American Light & Power account number available. Click here to locate the store nearest you.
- Lomsy Loan: To better serve you, American Light & Power has partnered with Lomsy, a regulated lender in the USA. Lomsy will help qualifying customers obtain a loan to pay their deposit or past due bill. You may apply for a Lomsy loan at no obligation by clicking here.
American Light & Power is not affiliated with Lomsy or the loans and services they provide.